The Kiribati Facility is an Australian Government funded initiative to support the delivery of high quality technical and vocational education and training (TVET), internationally recognised certificate courses and training programs at the three Kiribati Institute of Technology campuses.
Through delivering the Kiribati Facility, Scope Global supports the Kiribati Institute of Technology to deliver services such as:
- Demand-driven skills training and assessment in partnership with Australian registered training organisations, leading to international qualifications for successful students
- The Employment Support Services unit, which prepares I-Kiribati workers for overseas employment
- Maintaining strong partnerships with regional and international programs to create job opportunities for graduates
- Working with local governments to prioritise inclusive skills training nationally and employment opportunities across the region
- Flexible course delivery for disadvantaged groups and remote island communities
- Sustainable initiatives that respond to the impacts of climate change.