Scope Global’s student mobility solutions focus on tailored faculty-led study tours and short-term international internships that are designed to change the way participants see their world.
What we bring
- High quality programs representing excellent value for money
- Best practice knowledge of what students and young people require to prepare them for an international study or volunteering experience
- A clear understanding of the academic requirements of student mobility programs and how this sets them apart from sightseeing or holiday travel
- A broad regional presence with strong local knowledge
- Robust networks across the region with a range of partner organisations across government, NGOs and the private sector
- An excellent track record of successfully managing risk and critical incidents in the international context
- A proven reputation and the respect of our clients and partners
- Strong relationships with universities in Australia and offshore
Tailored faculty-led study tours
Faculty-led study tours take students beyond the classroom and give them a global perspective. Study tours involve groups of Australian undergraduate students travelling offshore, led by an academic from their home university and supported by Scope Global’s staff on the ground.
The academic content is provided by the university, with Scope Global ensuring the academic leader is supported by strong planning, logistics, risk management and local knowledge.
We work closely with the academic leader to develop bespoke, academically rigorous programs catering to their requirements and vision. The result is a truly transformational learning experience for students and an inspirational teaching experience for academics.
We can provide the following services to support your next study tour:
- Work with academic staff to develop an itinerary tailored to their requirements
- Secure meetings and briefings with key individuals or organisations offshore
- Recommend and book local expert speakers and guest lecturers
- Advise on accommodation options
- Manage planning, booking and logistics
- Deliver a comprehensive pre-departure briefing and information booklet to students and staff
- Manage non-academic student enquiries
- Provide Scope Global staff to accompany each tour to support the academic leader, manage logistics, provide language support, and share local knowledge and cultural insights
- Provide risk and critical incident management support throughout the tour
- Facilitate a post-return debrief session