Scope Global operates a number of social media channels. Our purpose in participating is to provide open and transparent information and connect widely with our communities.
We ask our online communities to connect with us in a respectful and constructive manner. Should comments or posts on our accounts or involving our accounts contain any of the following, we will regretfully proceed to remove the content from any relevant platform:
- hate speech, profanity, obscenity or vulgarity
- name calling, threats, and/or personal attacks
- false, fraudulent, or misleading information.
Furthermore, we will remove comments/and or posts if they are:
- unlawful and/or encourage illegal action
- wildly ‘off-topic’
- containing spam or viruses, and/or are corrupt
- containing solicitations or advertisements or non-Scope Global marketing content
- containing private, personal or sensitive information about individuals (i.e. account information)
- promoting meetings, petitions, organisations or causes not officially sponsored or supported by Scope Global
- containing links not authorised and/or approved by Scope Global.
Finally, out of respect for other social media users, individuals repeatedly posting content that includes one or more of the above points will be blocked from our social media channels.