Event strengthens scholar, industry and education connections
23 May 2018
On 22 May we were delighted to host more than 100 Australian Government funded scholars, fellows, alumni, South Australian industry and education sector representatives at a networking event in Adelaide.
The Australian and international scholars, fellows and alumni came from 18 countries and represented 6 Australian Government scholarship programs that are delivered or supported by Scope Global:
- Australia Awards-Endeavour Scholarships and Fellowships
- Australia Awards Papua New Guinea
- Australia Awards South and West Asia
- Commonwealth Scholarships Program for South Australia
- Defence Cooperation Scholarship Program
- New Colombo Plan Scholarship Program.
The event aimed to provide a platform for networking, sharing diverse experiences and perspectives, and promoting enduring connections across borders and countries. Building and supporting these connections is something we’re passionate about at Scope Global.
Uncle Lewis O’Brien opened the formalities with a memorable Welcome to Country. Guests then heard from Professor Marie Wilson, Pro Vice Chancellor (Business and Law) at UniSA Business School, Karen Raffen, CEO of Brand South Australia and Michelle Howie, New Colombo Plan alumna.